Konjac sponges have for many centuries been a japanese beauty aid (and secret). It is a plant based sponge made of fibre from a plant closely related to the potato plant. They are very easy to use and will aid a multitude of facial skin issues with its mild exfoliation action. They are available in a number of colours to compliment any bathroom.
- After you get a sponge, soak it in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes. This will help expand it to full size.
- Once it is full size, begin cleaning your face by moving the sponge in a circular motion, kind of like a massage for your face.
- Start in the centre of your face and work your way out and up.
- You can use a konjac sponge with or without a facial soap or cleanser.
- After use please ensure you hang up or place on a "airing" rack ( please view our range).
These Heart shaped Konjac's are both cute and practical and would make a lovely gift or addition to your bathroom.....guaranteed to raise a smile.
100% Natural and Biodegradable !!!